Get your Middle or High School Student ready to get organized and learn Basic Life Skills 101 with these 20 notecards.
Full of tips and inspirational quotes on the back of each notecard.
Topics range from School Tips, House Chores, Handling Money, Wholesome Life, Staying Safe and Onward Bound.
These notecards can be used daily, weekly, montly at a glance.
- Easy tips as reminders of what you can do to start organizing and getting ready to move on.
- Use them at your own pace and have your child (ren) review.
- A great way for them to feel confident about what they do.
- Learning about morning school routines, even now with virtual schooling, it is important to set-up morning and afternoon rountines.
- Keeping a schedule will allow your child(ren) a sense of accountability.
- A way for them to feel good about what they have accomplished, even if it's small.
Basic notecards at your fingertips.
IN THE Know - Basic Life Skills 101 Notecards
Refunds | Returns | Exchanges | Cancellations
Not accepted BUT please contact me if you have any problems with your order.